Abundance In Motion works on the premises that immediate action and informed action is what creates business results not just exchanging cards. So to that end we have taken the best parts of several different types of network meetings and combined them to give you ultimate value for your networking investment.
- Speed Networking – 2 minute rounds of exchanging business information with every attendee. This cuts down on missed opportunities and is a great method for networkers who are a bit shy about approaching someone.
- “How To Do Business With” Speaker – We will invite different trade association and business purchasing department heads to give a 15 to 20 minute presentation on how to do business with their organization. Most networking meetings never have your actual client at them so we figured why not invite them and find out how you can do business with your ideal clients/customers. The best thing is because we only meet twice a month, we can cover EVERYONE’S target client type at some point.
- Lead Lottery and Item Raffle – Don’t you hate meetings where only a few of the same people are exchanging leads with their buddies back and fourth?Well we’ve solved that with a lead lottery system – basically you are eligible to win a donated prize by attending and providing leads (real leads – not just a name and number of someone you’ve never spoken to)that will be evenly distributed to members on a first come first serve basis. Also, get additional promotional opportunities for your company by donating raffle prizes. This can be gift certificates, service offers, products you sell, small odd gifts, etc…. no junk though – this is a professional meeting.
- Business or Life Hack Spotlight – This is where you give a five minute presentation on a great business or life hack that you have come across or developed and then you get to give a 60 second commercial at the end of it.
- Other benefits – discounted services, business events, membership directory, sponsor opportunities, mastermind small groups and business education resources.
Call for details or connect with us on Facebook for group details